The OMC, a Gold Category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the country, undertakes exploration, mining and trading of Iron, Chrome and Bauxite Ores. Inspired by a vision to emerge as the market leader and play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral– based industries and metal production of 8.87 Millions Tons with an annual turnover of Rs. 2853 crores during FY 2017-18.
Post Dy. General Manager (Legal), E-5 grade
Revised Scale of Pay Rs. 78,800 to 2,09,200/- (Level 14)
Allowances & Perks As admissible
Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Law from recognized University
Experience Should have 15 years relevant Post Qualification experience as practicing Lawyer in High Court or as Law Officer in any Government/State PSU/ Central PSU/ other Corporate House of repute or any other incorporated Company. In depth understanding of legal compliance framework in large manufacturing / Mining sector will be an added advantage.
Age as on 31.12.2018 Not above 44 years
HOW TO APPLY
• Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from OMC website: www.omcltd.in to be filled-up by the candidate after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
• The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
• The applicant should furnish self-attested copies of mark sheets & certificates of HSC examination & onwards alongwith certificates towards age, caste, experience, etc.
• The candidates already employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall submit their application through proper channel or shall produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by their present employer in case of selection of the candidate in the above post.
• The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied with a one page write up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” along with statement of purpose. However, candidates applying for Dy. Manager position /levels need not submit the said one page write up.
• Incomplete applications, applications without supporting documents / not full-filling the prescribed criteria in any respect or applications received after the scheduled date shall be rejected.
Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate courts of Odisha. Interested eligible candidates are requested to download the application format from OMC website: www.omcltd.in & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with a one page write up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” as well as statement of purpose and attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials in support of their eligibility by Speed Post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______” so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 25.01.2019 positively. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd. (A Gold Category State PSU) Registered Office : OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001, India Tel: 0674-2377400/2377401, Fax: 0674-2396889, 2391629, www.omcltd.in CIN : U131000R1956SGC000313
Find more legal jobs in India