Google Play App Store

185(a) suffered from aristrocratic judgment.185(a) suffered from aristrocratic judgment.

Motor Vehicle »Posted 13 Jun 2019

legal question Dear Sir

This is to inform that I have been a victim of illegal practice from my point of view in 1 of the court in hyderabad.

Sequence of steps:
1. I was booked under section 185(a) of motor vehicle act with an influence of alcohal count 44 and my car was detained by police.
2. I was asked to appear before special metropolitan megistrate.
3. To my surprise some 50 memeber were asked to appear before megistate and were asked if we plead guilty.
4. We all were pronounced for 3 days imprisonment in central jail.
5. When I asked for hearing my concern at least, to my surprise I was manhandled by cops and my conviction was increased to 6 days.
6. The change in conviction period was informed to me on reaching jail by the police constable.
7. I was not even able to inform my wife who was alone with my 1 year old daughter.
8. We all went through traumatic condition and feeling very helpless.
9. To be noticed this was my first ever traffic offence.

I have lost confidence in constitution and law. Please someone suggest me what should I do so that same sort of incendence is not repeated with anyone else in future.



legal answer from lawyer E00004456Dear Ajit,
1) You should have pleaded guilty then all would have been o.k.
2) You can file an RTI with the Court's Registrar and seek to be provided with the copy of the order of the Court.
3) Write a complaint letter to the Dy.S.P. of the Police Station that the police had informed about your detetention in police custody and jail to your family members which is mandatory for the police.
4) Please do click upon the like thumbs up tab shown below this reply format in token of appreciation for my having replied to your query sincerely and satisfactorly. Thanks 😊.

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

legal answer from lawyer E00306325Dear Client,Contact me personally through this website administrator. I will surely help you out in this matter and can explain you more. Do pay the consultation charges before consultation.RegardsMunish Goyal AdvocateM/s Munish Goyal

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

legal answer from lawyer E00019212sir file the complaint at the police commissioner and then file the writ petition at the honorable high court .

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd