About IPC 353, 504, 506, 34About IPC 353, 504, 506, 34

Labor »Posted 15 Feb 2011

legal question My wife is employed at Rural Hospital, Gondawale Kh. She is pregnant after 9 yrs marrige. Preg. is precius & complicated. She was on medical leave fr.21/12/10 to 30/01/2011i.e. 6wks On 31/1/2011 with all required fittness certificates of Civil Hospital, Satara (Govt. Hosp.) She & I goes to Gondawale KH. for Joining at 11-00a.m. We requesting i/c Dr Mrs Nanaware for joining. She refuse we due to Rs.5000/- as curruption. She & Shri Shinde, Ass. Office Supdt. do not join my wife. They not accepted our doccuments &refuse to give receipt of our doccuments. Due to harashment by them, we give complaint application to API Dahiwadi Tal Man Dist Satara & return back to Satara & give apln to Civil Surgeon, Satara. Due to this incidence my wife was admitted at Civil Hospital Satara for 2 days due to HTN. After this on second day on 1/2/2011 Dr Mrs Nanaware &Shri Shinde, Ass. Office Supdt. complaints on me & my wife at Dahiwadi Police Station. They take FRI & 353,504, 506, 34 ipc act on me & My wife.
Sir I also a Govt.employee as CT Scan Tech. at Civil Hospital Satara. In my 9 yrs service, govt give me 4 times awards for best work. not a single memo.
On 4/2/2011 I & my wife take Anticipetory bell fr. District Court Satara.
Police Station not take any action on our complaint, What we do sir?

legal answer from lawyer E00001813dear client sec- 353 is Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty. this section is non bailable and 2 year imprisonment or fine or both.
sec.504 -Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace. this sec is bailable .
sec.-506-is punishment for criminal intimidation .this is bailable offence and 2 year imprisonment or fine or both.
sec.34. Act done by several person in furtherance common intention.
dear client above sec only sec 353 is non bailable offence so you can move anticipatory bail application other sec. is bailable so don,t worry court take your anticipatory bail.


Talk to Lawyer

legal answer from lawyer E00002252Hello,
I would be able to assist in your case. You have to file a complaint u/s 200 of Cr. P.C and u.s 156(3) of Cr. P.C. in order to get directions from the Magistrate for further investigation and registration of FIR on the complaint moved by you in the concerned police station.
You can further contact me on
I am a practicing lawyer
Harsh Parekh


Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, pathlegal@gmail.com OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE