I m 38 year old female. Married 4 years. No kids.
Bcoz my husband never had sex with me . From marriage day he started beating me abusing me for anything. And said to be a slave to his 25 year old younger brother. Which I denied. After that till date he just physically hurt me abuse me everyday. Many time asked me dowry thou it's love marriage and my family didn't agree. Now he is telling me to leave house. And he consulted some lawyer they told him if never had sex no question of alimony. So my husband torchering me more so I shud agree for mutual consent divorce. I tried in many ways to correct this marriage nd beared all his torcher bcoz of my family respect. Now I can't bcoz he abuse my character now.
He himself decided not to have sex with me until I agree to b a slave to his brother. Bt I fought not to b a slave. Now he just want to marry some other girl I guess so want to throw me out of house.
Everyday he just fought abused or physically hurted me. I m in severe depression. I have no job no money no home to go.
Plzzzz help plzzzzz
Madam leave that house . Can you call me right now . between 9 to 11.
Fike domestic violence and maintaince dirt case against him file divorce on grounds if cruelty get ur medical report say he never had sex with u he treated u with cruelty refused to have sex its ground for divorce he married for money take huge alimoney fike dowry case against him and his family members he will be set right with these cases
You may file a DV complaint against your husband immediately. You may seek separate shelter and maintenance. Maintenance will not be denied on the ground of having or not having sex with him. Moreover, the fault lies on him. But please collect some proofs of cell recordings or witnesses that support your contention.
Click like please
Firstly if His brother is trying to take advantage of you, you may go in for a criminal case, which would be relating to sexual harassment. You would also be entitled to compensation from the State. You are also entitled to go in for a Domestic Violence case, however, it would take around six months for you to get the interim award. However, if you choose litigation then, mutual divorce may not help your cause.
It would be helpful for me to advise you better if I were to know certain details about the case.
You should immediately lodge a FIR against him. If there is no effort to make physical relationship from him, there is no question of giving divorce. His divorce petition will not succeed. Once you lodge FIR, the picture will turn.
Call me fast
I am advocate Kunal Sharma
05 years of expertise in law field.
I dealt with the type of cases mentioned above and had a good graph of knowledge and practice in the mentioned relevant cases.
Please do contact me with the details for the proper advice and guidance related to the case at your end please...And for the speedy disposal of your case..
As a sample of litigations you may file Domestic Violence case seeking following reliefs.
HENCE THE APPLICANT HUMBLY PRAYS
1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,
2. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
3. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent1 to 3,
4. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.
5. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,
6. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.
7. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,
8. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.
I could have explained more if background is known to me. I am at your service if you visit my office.
CLICK ‘like’ if satisfied or CLICK ‘Talk to Lawyer’ for further clarifications