Google Play App Store

Chawl property tax and house papers Chawl property tax and house papers

Property »Posted 13 Jun 2019

legal question Hello sir / madam
It's property in chawl in andheri east. The husband died in the year 1992.the wife is living there it's 40 yrs now. Now as she all alone no help so her sister in law asked her for a wrriten application stating that she will be the one paying the tax on her behalf. Now the tax recipt cums on 2 people name one is the wife and the other is the sister in law. So now my concern is, can the name be changed to the wife only nd what is the procedure for it and rest everything is on the wife name like ,light bill ,ration card ,water bill gas bill , now as husband died there was no paper made want to make house papers what documents will be required for dat to make it on the wife name .
pls help the wife is facing a lot of issue with the house nd the sis in laws it will be a gr88 help


legal answer from lawyer E00019212talk to the owner of the chawl in person .

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd