Google Play App Store

Degree certificate not obtained from Madras University.Degree certificate not obtained from Madras University.

ANY »Posted 24 Nov 2010

legal question I am 2008 Bsc computer science pass out. But convocation was kept for us at 2010 october 1st only. When I approached college for my provisional and degree certificate, they searched everywhere and said university had not sent my certificates to college and told me to ask in Madras university. So, I approached university and they also don\'t have my certificates. They asked me to write a letter and give them. They didn\'t say when will i get my certificates.When asked about this, they gave very rude answer.Its almost 30 days past from the day I submitted letter. Now, I want to file a case on Our college for not giving me the certificates for no proper reason. I want to know the procedures to send legal notice and cost for it. Do I have to send it to college or Madras university ? Please help me. Thank you !
P.S : I never had any arrears and I passed in first class with 74%

legal answer from lawyer E00001795You can contact us for sending legal notice:
S. Priya
Advocate & Partner
S&P Law Associates
No.39, Pammal Main Road,
Krishna Nagar, Pammal
Chennai - 600 075
Phone : 044 -

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd