Other Qualification Details:
1. No of Vacancies: Name of Court - CRC Court - 17, E.i. Court - 13, High Court of Gujarat - 02
2. Eligibility: Advocates should have minimum of 5 years' experience of standing in the Bar and should have handled Labour Law related cases and should be well versed with the ESI Act as well as other related Acts and Codes. They should not be handling any case at present against the Corporation
3. Tenure (term of Empanelment : The initial empanelment will be for two years or until further orders whichever is earlier. Performance of empanelled advocates shall be reviewed on annual basis. However, on completion of the term and satisfactory performance of the advocate, the empanelment may be renewed for a period of another Five years by the Corporation. The corporation reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any advocate at any time with a notice of 15 days.
1. Bio Data with photograph attached on it. Matriculation certificate / Birth certificate in support of Age.
2. Certificate of Registration with Bar Council.
3. Identity Card issued by Bar Association/Bar Council. Certificates in support of educational qualification.
4. Full details of experience in the field of handling court cases of Central Government Service vi. matters. vii. An undertaking from the advocates to the effect that all information furnished by him/her is correct.
5. Photocopy of PAN Card & Aadhar Card. viii.
1. Inclusion of name in the Corporation panel shall not constitute an appointment or a right for an appointment to be made by the Corporation and Corporation reserves its rights to terminate such engagement at any time. Further, allocation of the cases shall be entirely at the discretion of Corporation. 2The Corporation reserves its right to employ any advocate of its choice and no right exists for an empaneled advocate to claim that he alone should be entrusted with legal work of corporation.
2. The Corporation shall review the performance ofthe panel advocate periodically. If panel advocate has committed professional misconduct or has indulged in any act which is against professional ethics or has facilitated fraud/perpetration of fraud, Corporation may take steps to lodge complaint with the Bar Council concerned for appropriate action against such advocate.
3. In the instances where Advocate has been assigned, will examine the copies of Complaint and prepare Written Statements accordingly. Further in the case(s) in which the written statement has been prepared by this office, the same would be forwarded for vetting and in such case(s) reduction of 10% (Ten percent) would be made in the fee which would be payable and this would be other than necessa Copyfish
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Eligible practicing advocate may submit application (as prescribed) alongwith all supporting documents in a sealed envelope to "The Regional Director, Employees' State Insurance Corporation, Panchdeep Bhavan, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380014" latest by 21/06/2019 upto 04M PM The envelope should be superscripted with 'Application for Empanelment of Advocate for CRC Court/ E./. Court P-ligh Court for the state of Gujarat.'