In the Court of Civil Judge at Delhi
Suit No. 1234 / 2009.
A. B. s/o B. C.
123, M G Road, Delhi
M. N. s/o O. P.
456, M G Road, Delhi
Written Statement of the Respondent under Order 8 Rule 1
(or Written Statement on behalf of all the Respondents)
The respondent(s) respectfully state(s) as follows : –
(1) Para no. 1 of the plaint is admitted and needs no reply.
(2) Para no. 2 of the plaint is admitted and needs no reply.
(Facts constituting cause of action)
(3) Para no. 3 of the plaint is admitted and needs no reply.
(4) Para no. 4 of the plaint is admitted and needs no reply.
(5) Para no. 5 of the plaint is denied and not admitted because the contract referred to by the plaintiff in Para no. 3 clearly specifies that the balance amount must be paid by 10/10/2008, failing which the agreement shall terminate and the buyer shall forfeit the initial deposit. However, the plaintiff never made the balance payment.
(10) The market value of the plot is more than 5,00,000/- and so this court has no jurisdiction to try this case.
(11) The plot is situated in Dewas, MP and so this court has no jurisdiction to try this case.
(12) The respondent therefore prays that the suit be dismissed with costs.
(Signature of the respondent)
Advocate for Respondent
I, ______, do hereby verify that the contents from paras 1 to 12 are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and personal belief and no part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed therein. Affirmed at Indore this 4th Day of September 2014.
You can consult lawyers in India for more info.
Note:- We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, firstname.lastname@example.org