Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]) with minimum 55% marks.
1. Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications (Step-I) 19-06-2019 (From 03.00 PM)
2. Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II) 10-07-2019 (Upto 11.45 PM)
3. Last Date & time of closing of submission of onLine application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III) 12-07-2019 (Upto 06.00 PM)
1. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.All qualifications should be full-time regular from the Universities /Institutes, recognized by the UGC/AICTE or appropriate statutory/ regulatory bodies, wherever applicable.Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute, for submission at the time of interview.
2. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / modify the number of vacancies and recruitment process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the Company, with or without further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. MMTC is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damages if any.
3. Any proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi Courts / Tribunals / Forums shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.Selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining MMTC. The period of probation shall be regulated as per extant rules / instructions issued from time to time.
4. Candidates are also advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any communication/advertisement in this regard, the candidate may check on MMTC’s website www.mmtclimited.com.
1. Written test and/ or personal interview.
1. Candidates must apply online through the website the link available on www.mmtclimited.com under tab “Careers”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the ‘Instruction Page’. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
2. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.The candidates are advised to submit only single online application for any post. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee.
3. Application once submitted cannot be modified; therefore, utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application - 10-07-2019 (Upto 11.45 PM)