Other Qualification Details:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Scheduled Tribes categories who have not completed 38 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications for filling up of 02(two) vacancies in Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service in accordance with the provisions of the Tripura Judicial Service Rules, 2003 (as amended from time to time) in the scale of pay of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules in force.
1. Eligibility: A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India and must be a holder of Degree in Law from a recognized University established by Law in India.
Age: 38 years
Application Fee: Draft of 500/- (250/- in case of reserved category candidates)
1. The candidates already in Government Services shall apply either through proper channel or attach 'No-Objection Certificate' from his/her employer.
2. Self attested copy of certificate relating to Degree in Law granted by recognised University.
3. Self attested copy of School Final/Madhyamik Examination Certificate relating to Date of Birth.
4. Self attested copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable). 6 (six) copies of self attested recent passport size photograph.
5. Bank Draft of 500/- 250/- in case of reserved category candidates) payable at Agartala in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala. In case of application send by post, envelope containing the application should be captioned "Application for appointment in Grade-Ill of the Tripura Judicial Service."
Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala
1. Preliminary Written Examination
2 .Vivo Voice
Applications in Prescribed Format available in the official Website of the High Court of Tripura (http://thc.nicin) along with self attested copies of all certificates/documents, six copies of recent passport size photographs and Bank Draft of 500/- (250/- in case of reserved category candidates) payable at Agartala in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala should reach the undersigned on or before 29.07.2019.