Any Graduate, LLB, Any Post Graduate
15 - 20 years
Last Date to Apply
Other Qualification Details:
1. The Selection Committee constituted under the provisions of Section-46 (3) of the Real Estate (Regulation & Development Act, 2016 invites applications from the eligible candidates for appointment as Members for the “Punjab Real Estate Appellate Tribunal” of the State.
2. (i) Members-Two (One for Judicial Member and one for Technical/ Administrative Member).
3. Qualifications (a) In the case of Judicial Member, applicant should have held a Judicial Office in the territory of India for at least fifteen years or has been a member of the Indian Legal Service and has held the post of Additional Secretary of that service or any equivalent post, or has been an advocate for at least twenty years with experience in dealing with Real Estate matter; and (b) In the case of a Technical or Administrative Member, applicant should have well-versed in the field of Urban Development, Housing, Real Estate Development, Infrastructure, Economic, Planning, Law, Commerce, Accountancy, Industry Management, Public Affairs or Administration and possesses experience of at least twenty years in field or has held the post in the Central Government or a State Government equivalent to the post of Additional Secretary to the Government of India or an equivalent post in the Central Government or an equivalent post in the State Government.
4. Terms of Office The members of the Appellate Tribunal shall hold office, as such for a term not exceeding five years from the date on which he/she enters upon his/her office, but shall not be eligible for re-appointment. Provided that no Judicial Member or Technical or Administrative Member shall hold office after he/she has attained the age of sixty-five years.
5. Salary and allowances payable As prescribed in sub rule 1(b) of Rule 28 of the Punjab State Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Rules, 2017
Age: 65 Yrs
How to Apply
1. The eligible candidates may apply via e-mail or may submit their applications through registered post or in-person to the following address by 26.09.2019 up to 5:00 p.m. The candidates are directed to give complete bio-data/profile and qualification for the post applied for. E-mail: [email protected] (e-mail after 5:00 p.m. on 26.09.2019 shall be summarily rejected).
2. Address: Superintendent, Housing-2 Branch, R.No. 402, 4th Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-2, Sector 9, Chandigarh. For other details:- Visit website pbhousing.gov.in, rera.punjab.gov.in