Other Qualification Details:
Specialist Law Officers: Having passed 3/5 years Professional Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Age: 21-28 years
Application Fee: Rs. 1000 and Rs.1500 for Specialist Credit Officers.
1. Candidates to visit to the Nainital Bank Limited website www.nainitalbank.co.in, click on the “Recruitment/ Results then click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
1 Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarkhand)
2 Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
3 Roorkee, Distt. Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
4 Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
4 Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
6 Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
7 Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
8 Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
9 Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)
10 Delhi (NCR) – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad.
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are advised to visit Bank’s website: www.nainitalbank.co.in-Recruitment/results and read the detailed guidelines for submission of online application and written examination.
2. Vice President (HRM) Place- Nainital Date- 29.06.2019
3. Important Dates:
i. Commencement of online registration of application: 29.06.2019.
ii. Closure of registration of application: 14.07.2019.
iii. Online Fee Payment: 29.06.2019 to 14.07.2019.
iv. Date of exam: last week of July (tentatively on or around July 27/28, 2019).
4. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online from June 29th 2019 to July 14th, 2019 (inclusive of both days) throughlink – http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/recruitment.aspxappearing under recruitment page in the Bank’s website (www.nainitalbank.co.in) after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
5. Candidates can apply for only one post in the Specialist posts i.e. (Credit Officers Grade I, Agriculture Officer Grade I, IT Officer Grade I, Personnel Officer Grade I, Law Officer Grade I and Credit Officer Grade II). In case they apply for more than one posts – only the last application will be considered as valid.