Other Qualification Details:
a. Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Render assistance in preparation of legal opinions, studies, reports and correspondence, as required from time to time. Mostly a personal visit is required to brief the Counsel and to get the urgent opinions by hand from the Sheldon Law Firm.
2. Render assistance in Supervising and Monitoring the contesting of cases in various courts. Scrutinizing he Replies, Counter Affidavits and Affidavits before Sub Courts, Tribunals and Hon’ble High Court at Kerala, Patna, Guwahati, Kolkata, Allahabad and Hon’ble Supreme Court, labour cases pending before Assistant Labour Commissioners, Central Government Industrial Tribunal(CGIT) cum Labour Courts. To assist in Arbitration and Land
3. Acquisition cases. Processing of various Fee Bills of advocates, professional fee bills received from the empaneled Law Firms and Counsels.
b. Eligibility Criteria :
1. Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university.
2. Individuals from Government / Non-Government/ Private / Consultancy Firms /
3. Multinational organizations with minimum of 5 years of relevant post qualification experience would be considered.
Age: 30-65 years as on closing date/last date of receipt of application.
Assistant Secretary (R.&T.), IWAI, A-13, Sector1, Noida-201301(UP)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
The closing/ last date for receipt of application is 26/03/2019, with application in prescribed proforma, to be addressed to the Assistant Secretary (R.&T.), IWAI, A-13, Sector1, Noida-201301(UP), through registered post/ speed post