Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of NAIF Proiect: "lntellectual Property management and Agricultural Technology Scheme (Up-scalling of existing component i.e., lntellectual Property Rights)."
2. Duration: Upto 31.03.2020 (March, 2020).
3. Emolument: Consolidated @ Rs. 49000/- for Master's degree and Rs 54000/- for Doctoral degree per month plus HRA as admissible.
4. Essential Qualification: Doctoral Degree in the relevant subject. Or Master's Degree relevant subject with 4/5 years of Bachelor's degree having 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA in any branch of Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Law/ IPR Business Management/ Computer Science with three years of experience as evidenced from (Fellowship/ associate ship/ training/ other engagemetnas circulated vide F.No. 2-9/ 2012-HRD dated 25.04.201.4 and one research paper in Science Citation lndex (SCl)/ NAAS rated (>4.0) journal as per OM SR/S9/1-09120L8 of DST dated 30.01.2019.
Age: Maximum 40 years for man and 45 years for woman.
1. The competent authority reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the vacancy notified in the above advertisement.
2. The appointment shall be terminated either with the termination of the scheme or even before at the discretion of the competent authority.
3. The above posts are purely temporary, time bound (upto 31.03.2020) and conterminous with the project/scheme or earlier depending on the performance.
4. No TA/DA etc will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
5. No interim enquiries will be allowed. Canvassing in any form/political pressure will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
ICAR - Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute, Gwalior Road, Near Pahuj Dam, Jhansi - 284 003 (UP) India.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
The eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above mentioned post are advised to bring two sets of bio-data (indicting Name, Father's/Husband Name, Date of birth, Qualification, Research experience, Permanent address, Address of correspondence, No Objection Certificate from present employer and a copy thereof be enclosed along with application) affixing attested photographs thereon together with original copies of educational credentials and experience certificate indicating the advertisement no. at the time, date and place of interview as indicated. Date and Time of lnterview : 15.10.2019 at 11.00 AM.