* Drafting and reviewing legal notices, attending suits and recovery proceedings;
* Attending legal proceedings filed by or against the organization within India in various courts including labour law tribunals, magistrate court, civil or high;
* Coordinating with the external counsels and law firms;
* Conducting knowledge sessions for business units, particularly w.r.t compliance and ethics; * Experience in drafting, vetting and negotiating vendor agreements, client agreements, MSA’s, service, works & material supply agreements, LoI, Appointment Letters, Engagement Letters, RFP’s, Tender Documents, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
* Offering such other support as may be required by the legal and compliance team of the organisation.
Education: LLB, (a degree in LLM will be an added advantage)
Min. Experience: 8 Years (PQE)
We need people to take charge of traditional real estate functions, business operations and everything in between. In short, no matter your skill set, we likely have a position well suited for you. And as a global firm, we have opportunities available nearly anywhere you want to be.
When you join JLL, you become a part of one of the largest, most sophisticated commercial real estate and investment management companies in the world. The work you do, the ideas you generate and the strategies you employ will have a deep and lasting impact on your clients, colleagues, and communities.