Other Qualification Details:
1. Pay Scale: - Level 10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Rs.56100-177500)
2. Qualification/ Experience: (i) Degree in law or equivalent. (ii) Should be a qualified legal practitioner with experience of minimum period of six years.
Age: Between 30-45 years
Application Fee: For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: - Rs. 200/,This fee of Rs. 200/- shall be refunded after duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Screening Examination/ Interview.,For All other categories (GEN/OBC/EWS): - Rs. 1,000/
The original certificates/documents of candidates will be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates called for the interview will be required to produce following original certificates/ documents along with one set of photocopy, duly self-attested viz.:
i) Copy of Online Application Form.
ii) Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
iii) Class 10th & 12th Mark sheet and Certificates.
iv) Mark sheet of Diploma/ Degree.
v) Diploma/ Degree.
vi) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category issued by the competent authority.
vii) The Disability Certificate, if applied under Person with Benchmark Disability (PwD) category.
viii) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution.
ix) Experience Certificate, if any.
x) Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Government Approved Identity Proof)
xi) Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License and Government Approved Address Proof)
xii) Any other relevant documents.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur, Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Raj)
Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through On-line mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
2. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information is available on the website. The last date of online submission of applications is 23rd April, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
3. The On-line application will close 23rd April, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.