A University Degree in Law with 3years standing practice as a pleader at Bar. Serving Railway employees who are Law Graduates are also eligible to apply for these posts, provided they have served for at least 5 years in any Branch of the Railway Administration. Vacancies earmarked for direct recruitment should also be available to the Railway Magistrates who are desirous of applying for such posts and who also fulfill the prescribed qualifications for the direct recruits.
a. Date of Publication: 23.02.2019
b. Opening of online registration of Applications: 08.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
c. Closing of online registration of Applications: 07.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
d. Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 13.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
(b) SBI Challan 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
(c) Post Office Challan 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
e. Final submission of Applications 16.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
f. Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June – July 2019
1) Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration (07.04.2019).Candidates waiting for final results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply. Important instructions- registration & submission of application
2) Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information in the CEN available on the websites of RRBs.
3) Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs indicated at Para 20.0 of the CEN and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
4) Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
5) Applications are to be submitted Online only and through RRB websites only listed at para 20.0. One application only is required to be submitted to the selected RRB for all its notified posts in this CEN. Candidates can apply to only one RRB. Application to more than one RRB, will lead to rejection of all the applications. Any attempt to submit more than one application by a candidate against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment. 6) Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility. Only thereafter the candidates should exercise options for the RRBs and post(s) within the RRB chosen as per their eligibility. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final.
7) Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith
Selection will be based on Translation Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test.
(a) Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility through onlineapplication mode by visiting the official website of RRBs listed at Para 20.0.
(b) Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CENthoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the appropriate Link on the RRB website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
(c) Scanned documents in JPEG Format to be kept ready before filling the application In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents ready in digital form before logging in to the application page.
1. Candidate Photograph: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB (Please Refer Para 15.1 (o) (3) regarding specification of photograph)
2. Candidate Signature: JPEG image of size 10 to 40KB (Please Refer Para15.1 (o) (5) regarding specification of signature)
3. SC/ST Certificate(Only for candidates seeking Free Travel Pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
4. Scribe Photo (wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB (Please Refer Para 15.1 (o) (3) regarding specification of photograph)
(d) Check RRB wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain vacancies notified against all RRBs andthen decide the RRB for which they wish to applyand ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having vacancies for their educational qualification, community/categoryand eligibility in terms of age, medical standards, disability etc.