Under Secretary National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025
1. The number of posts for Private Secretary may vary at the time of selection.
2. Advance copy may be sent to the Commission by the candidates in the prescribed proforma.
3. The Department is required to forward the application of the candidate who can be relieved immediately alongwith attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 years and vigilance clearance certificate.
4. The Commission reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
5. Applications received in response to this notification/advertisement will only be considered
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Application as per the proforma may be sent to Under Secretary National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025. Last date for receiving application is 21 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.