Other Qualification Details:
1. Asstt. Manager(Legal)
a. Essential : (i)Degree in Law from a recognized University.(ii)Five years executive experience in a Legal Establishment of an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.
b. Desirable:Post Graduate degree in Law from a recognized University.
c. Pay Scale : Pay Scale : 20600-46500
Age: 18-35 years
1. The self-attested photocopiesoffollowing documents in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are required to be attached to the application and original of the same are required to be produced at the time of verification. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate will debar his/hercandidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
(i)Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(ii)Mark-sheets & certificates of educational qualifications and other relevant eligibility criteria documents as indicated against concerned posts.
(iii)Experience Certificates on the letter head of concerned Company/Firm indicating dates of joining and date of relieving(if not presently working on the same organisation) with date wise details of posts heldduringthe period.For present organization appointment order and document certifying presently working(certificate from organization, last salary slip etc.).
(iv)Disability certificate in prescribed format (Please refer to Annexure) issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
(v)Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of verification of documents, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
(vi)Caste Certificate, along with caste validity certificate, issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Prescribed formats are attached herewith. For un-reserved posts, SC/ST/OBC candidates will be considered as General category candidate. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil posts & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of verification, if called for/shortlisting (as applicable) [issued within one year prior to the date of verification, if called for/shortlisting (as applicable)]. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letterwith Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
1. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the examination/interviewand/ or any stage of recruitment process does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Port. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
2.The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centres or conducting another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose their candidature for this exam.
3.Decision of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust in all matters relating to recruitmentincluding shortlisting of candidates for examination and or interview will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this behalf.
4.If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated toadjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
5.Instancesof providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will
not be allowed to appear in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
6.While applying,the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
7.Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications in the given address within the last date on account of any reason whatsoever.
8.The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for message/SMS service from the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
9.Admission to further recruitment process will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / experience / category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) etc. of the Candidates with reference to documents.
10.Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of verification. Caste certificate accompanied with caste validity certificatemust be submitted by candidates seeking reservation/relaxation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the village/townthe candidate is originally a resident of.
1. Selectionof all the posts advertised, will be made on the basis of performance in the interview, experience, additional qualifications etc.
2. However if required Written/Online test will also be conducted and in this case selection will be made on the basis ofperformance in Written/Online Test, oral Interview, experience, additional qualifications etc.
3. The selection of shortlisted candidates for the post willbe subject to verification of required documents as indicated in this advertisement, in original. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate during this process will disqualify his/hercandidature from further participation in the recruitmentprocess. Further, during the verification if it is foundthat the requisite documents do not meet the prescribed criteria, his candidature will not be considered further in the recruitment process.
4. JNPT reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process, i.e. written test/interview, based on the preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to qualifications, age, relevant experience, etc. of the candidates.
1) Applications shall be accepted only by post / speed post / registered post / courier on working hoursonly. On the envelop “Application for the post of should be mention clearly.
2)Applications should reach, on or before10th May, 2019(upto 5 p.m.)at Manager(P&IR) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI 400 707.
3)Along with the application, details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed formatgiven below. Self attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate, ex-servicemen discharge book (as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph are required to be attached to the application.
4)JNPT takes no responsibility to consider any certificate sent separately.