Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute. And 14 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- or equivalent or higher out of which 7 years’ experience in the field of Law related to contractual matters/arbitration/legislative matters/ land acquisition.
2. In case of recruitment by deputation, the grades from which to be made: By deputation from officers under the Central government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous organization and other government bodies holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale of Pay Band-4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with Grade Pay Rs.8700/- (in CDA Pattern) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/department OR with Four years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the pay band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade pay Rs.7600/- (in CDA pattern) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/department AND Possessing the essential educational qualifications and experience stipulated in Column 1.
3. Period of Deputation: Initial period of deputation shall be 03 years, which may be extended for a period of 02 years with the approval of Chairman. Further extension in the period of deputation for another period of 2 years beyond 05 years shall be done with the approval of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, subject to satisfactory performance.
4. Pay Band- 4 (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay Rs,8700/- (pre revised), with Central DA [Pre-revised in CDA pattern], equivalent to Level 13 of 7th CPC.
Age: Not exceeding 56 years
(a) Enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate.
(b) certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for.
(c) certify the position / status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization along with respective grades and pay scales.
1. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
2. Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
3. Candidates working in PSUs should indicate the IDA Pay Scales. Equivalency of CDA vis-à-vis IDA Pay Scales adopted by NHAI is enclosed.
4. The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
5. The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he / she should not decline the appointment. If he / she declines the appointment, his / her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
6. In case of selection on deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection.
1. Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
2. Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 23.01.2019 : Shri Akhilesh Kumar GM(HR&Admn.)-I Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10 Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of application. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/documents should reach NHAI at the earliest. It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.