Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification : Should have passed the final examination of the Institute of the Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and member of ICSI. Preference will be given to candidates having graduate degree in Law
2. Experience : Minimum 01 year post qualification professional experience 30.04.2019 in a Secretariat Department of a Central/State Govt./CPSE/SPSE/Public Limited Company.For Govt./CPSE/SPSE candidates, at least 01 (One) year of experience in the next below scale. PSU or Govt. Candidates presently working in the same or equivalent pay scale with one year experience may also apply.Candidates working in Private sector should have minimum one year experience at a minimum CTC of Rs. 5.77 lakh p.a. Preference would be given to candidates having experience in Listed Companies.
3. Salary : Rs.40,000 –1,40,000/-
Age: 40 Years.
Application Fee: The UR/OBC/EWS category candidates applying against the reserved vacancies for PwBD are required to send Demand Draft towards non - refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for the posts at E-5 level and Rs.700/- for posts at the level of E-1 to E-4. The application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD/Departmental candidates.
General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
1. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications.
2. While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the Matriculation School Certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
3. The prescribed minimum educational qualification should be from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (for CA) or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (for CMA) or Institute of Company Secretary (for CS) or University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE (for MBA and other technical / Engineering Degree/Diploma).
4. No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL Management in this regard would be final and binding.
5. The date of declaration of result/issuance of final marks-sheet or passing Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
6. Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification, as indicated in Clause A of this advertisement, shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years. Weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University shall not be considered.
7. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the Application Form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Conversion formula is required to be sent mandatorily alongwith other documents. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
8. Candidate’s post qualification work experience as Management Trainee would be counted only in case he/she is regularized in the same Company.
9. Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Central or State Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body, either in permanent or contractual or ad-hoc or temporary or in any manner, shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview and no TA would be paid to them.
10. The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with NFL as permanent & regular employees and not wards of NFL employees.
11. The minimum educational qualification and inline experience are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL’s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
12. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
13. Candidates in their Online Application Form have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
14. Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company (NFL) is satisfied about candidate’s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the Application Form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and for termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
1. Modalities of Online Test
2. Personal Interview
1.Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
2.Candidates should apply Online through NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link for submission of Online application will be available from 1000 hours (10:00 AM) on 31.05.2019 under the head “Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment for Backlog Vacancies - 2019 Apply Online” and submission of application will be allowed on the website upto 1730 hours (5:30 PM) on 30.06.2019 unless changed as per the decision of NFL.
3.Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
4. Candidates are required to provide their details in Online Application Form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company)/ salary drawn, Demand Draft for Application Fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration
5.The candidates should ensure that the details entered in Online application are correct. On submission of duly filled-in application Online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with Unique Registration Number and send print out of the same, duly signed, alongwith self-attested photocopies of the documents / certificates, as detailed at Sl. No. F.6 below so as to reach NFL by 07/07/2019 or 14/07/2019 (Refer Clause F.7 below) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
6.The copy of Online submitted Application Form, duly signed, alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No.F.6 above, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with - 2019” at the following address:
“General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301”
7.The last date of receipt of complete applications is 07/07/2019, unless extended and notified on NFL’s website. However, closing date for receipt of applications of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 14.07.2019. Candidates applying from far-flung area should superscribe on envelope “FAR-FLUNG AREA”. In case of false declaration of ‘Far-Flung Area’ on envelope vis-à-vis correspondence address mentioned in Online Application Form enclosed therein, the same shall be summarily ‘Rejected’.
8. Hard copy of Online Application Form which would be incomplete OR not in prescribed proforma OR not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR received at any other address of NFL other than that as mentioned in the foregoing Clause No. F.7 OR received after due date shall be ‘Rejected’.
9. It may be noted that those Online Applications shall be summarily rejected whose hardcopy alongwith self-attested copies of relevant documents in support of their claims made in Online Application is not received by the due date i.e. 07.07.2019 (or 14.07.2019 if applicable) and no queries shall be entertained in this regard