Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
• Support of a project team and or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks including performing Contract Management related tasks such as deliverables tracking obligations tracking achieving closure;
• Assist in application of tools and processes for performance of Service Center designated activities;
• Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
• Be responsible for maintaining and updating project related trackers and logs like change log roll on and roll off tracker etc.
• Drafting of Contract Management processes and providing weekly or monthly status updates on tasks assigned
• Working with project teams finance team to get regular updates on open items.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:- LLB or LLM graduate
• Ability to read and understand small non-complex contracts and agreements
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office software .e.g. Excel Word PowerPoint. Required
• A professional positive attitude
• Excellent organizational communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented flexible and able to respond to last minute changes.
Find more legal jobs in India