Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and abstracting of contractual clauses and uploading information on tools.
- Tracking and managing obligations which arise under the contract.
- Tracking deviations and non-compliance, conducting risk analysis and coordinating with various partners in monitoring and mitigating risks through contract lifecycle.
- Providing advisory to various stakeholders on interpretation contractual provisions, suggesting available courses of action and providing support in resolution of issues.
- Providing support on contract review tool through the negotiation and execution of contracts.
- Preparation of reports and metrics relating to the contracts.
- Eduction: L.L.B./L.L.M - Full Time
- Experience: 2-5 yrs of overall exp
- The candidate must be confident, dynamic and need to have a pro-active disposition
- You must have effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English
- Have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers
- Have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others
- Have strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment.
We believe you would have these ideal competencies: Client Management, Execution Excellence, Strategic Perspective Client Centricity, Change Agility Decision-making, Innovation Persuasiveness and Achievement Orientation.
Find more legal jobs in India