lavanya Yuvaraj: I was married on June 30th 2017. Have 7 months female baby. 4 months love marriage Emotional blackmail given by husband to happen d marriage soon. They are Brahmins and I'm naidu.
lavanya Yuvaraj: After 2 months of marriage caste dowry and father in law along with husband dominance in everything happening.
lavanya Yuvaraj: Physological and mental abuse has been given and now d point am afraid to go with my husband even in seperate home as he might harm me. Now they threatening often to seperate my baby from me.
lavanya Yuvaraj: I'm being in my mom's place since last year June 2018 . My dad was passed away being with a single mother I need help to deal with this divorce issue.
lavanya Yuvaraj: I'm being a victim for their abuse and strong that I can't survive in this relationship. Pls guide me sir.
lavanya Yuvaraj: I need help in filing divorce child custody and alimony. Need to know d procedure and if there is any disadvantage if I file petition first?
if you will be petition first , you get benefit as petitioner.
you will also filed under Domestic violence ACT
Hi, there are few type divorce petition could be filed. one on ground of cruelty,desertion, threat by in-law, or through mutual consideration of spouse.
maintenance grant by court which start from five thousand only, its can be increase when court know ground of earning, the petition is filed immediate from today, you can get ready draft and visit court to filed the same,
Ask & chat , lawyer pathlegal
first try to think before you separate form your husband ..
1. are you ready to survive single without your huusband and slove the problem by yourself
2.court procedure is always big and it will take minumum 2 years to seek divorce so if you are finally want to take divorce then you can go and file under domestic violence act.
3.there is child so please try to aslove ur problems then go for mutual consent wihtout threat you wil be getting divorce in 1 year.
i have an advocate ..please contact me i will help you further..
Dear madam, if you have the child with you, there is no question of filing a custody case. But if the child is already with your husband, you may file for custody. This can be done even by Habeas Corpus, (meaning the child should be produced before court in 24 hours) As for maintenance, you can claim under sec. 125 of CrPC. You can obtain maintenance both for yourself and your child. Only disadvantage as such is that you have to prove that your husband was not ready to take you into his house, if the husband files for Restitution of conjugal rights.
1. it is unfortunate you have been disturbed this much. In this situation
2. Engage the elders and friends to talk to him to resolve the issue amicably
3. If failed , first to consolidate your stand, file a DV petition in the magistrate court against the husband and his family members
4. The magistrate may give the orders for protection, maintenance, separate residence, getting your jewels and other articles, custody of the child and the compensation
5. The husband and his family members will come to you for compromise due to the above case
6. That time you can decide the settlement for the divorce or the mutual consent divorce or for the reunion
7. Engage a good family case lawyer, familiar with the family disputes and family laws so that he handles the cases effectively
A.P.Loganathan, Advocate, Madras High Court
CLICK ‘like’ if satisfied or CLICK ‘Talk to Lawyer‘ for further clarifications
madam from mother place first go for the divorce with attachment of husband salary and if property then for the same too u/s 125 cr.p.c. at the area family court but shift the baby to safe place . then after the divorce file as many case as you can . no disadvantage go for the same .