Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of the Post : Consultants in Ministry of External Affairs Headquarters, New Delhi
2. Period of Consultancy : Initially for 01 (one) year The contract could be extended further depending on assessment of performance, mutual willingness and depending on the requirement. The contract can be terminated by either side at any time, by giving one month’s notice. The Government can terminate the contract immediately, by paying one month’s agreed remuneration in lieu of the notice period.
3. Job Location : Ministry of External Affairs (South Block/ Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan / Patiala House/ISIL Building/Akbar Bhavan), New Delhi
4. Qualifications/Essential Criteria : Applicants should be an Indian National, L.L.M /Bachelors Degree in Law, Applicant must also be computer savvy
Shri Amit Kumar Joint Secretary (Administration) Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 149-C, South Block New Delhi 110 011
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
1. Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per proforma at Annex I.
2. The envelope containing the applicants’ details as mentioned above should be clearly labelled “Application for the post of Consultant (Legal) for CPV Division of Ministry of External Affairs ” and addressed to: Shri Amit Kumar Joint Secretary (Administration) Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 149-C, South Block New Delhi 110 011 Email : [email protected]
3. The applications should include a detailed bio-data listing the educational qualifications of the candidate and their areas of expertise.
4. References from past employers may be included.
5. The application should include the contact details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and land line and mobile numbers.
6. Ministry of External Affairs will review the applications, and will short list candidates it considers suitable. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in the Ministry.
7. The date, time and venue of the interview will be conveyed in the Interview call letter.
8. Candidates will have to make their own arrangements to reach the place of interview.
9. No TA/DA will be payable by the Ministry to attend the interview.
10. The final selection will be based on their performance at the interview.
11. The decision of the Government on selection of candidates will be final.