Other Qualification Details:
!. Qualification: MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance preferably With Degree in Electrical Engineering. Certified Chartered Accountant or Certified Cost and Management Accountant preferably with Law Degree.
2. Experience: Minimum Experience of 15 years in matters related to Power Sector (Distribution, Transmission Generation) and in Core finance matters with proper understanding of Tariff Formulation & Cost Analysis in context to Electricity Regulatory field including financial management in terms of Accounting principles applicable to Govt. bodies and application of General Finance Rules (GFR) of the Govt. of India. Candidates having experience} Exposure to handling of legal matters shall have an added advantage in the overall assessment.
3. Consolidated: Rs. 137,000/- per month. Depending upon the Qualification, Experience and the overall usefulness of the Candidate for the Commission, higher professional fee as deemed fit can be considered by the Commission.
1. Normal working hours would be 09:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. including halfan hour lunch break work on all working days (5 days week). The personnel may be called on Saturdays/Sundays and other gazette holidays, and required to be present beyond normal working hours in case of exigencies.
2. In addition to holidays notified by Central Government, the Staff consultant shall be entitled for 12 days leave in a calendar year (January to December). The intervening Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays, if any, shall not be counted as leave. Un utilized leave shall not be carried forward to the next Calendar year and is not en-cashable. Leave of any other nature is not admissible.
3. Leave shall not be credited in advance. All leaves should be taken with prior sanction, except in emergency conditions, where approval of competent authority should be obtained immediately after Joining. No fee shall be paid to the consultant for the period of his/her absence on pro-rata basis beyond the period of 12 days.
4. Duration of Contract: The staff Consultants shall now be engaged for the period of one year. However, the period of engagement may be extended, based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate, for the period upto one year on each occasion or as per the Regulations in force at that point of time.
5. At the time of renewal of tenure in deserving cases, fee can be enhanced upto 10 % of the existing fee with the approval of the Commission based on the performance during the preceding year.
6. Payment Terms: The consultant shall be paid consolidated monthly professional fees as mentioned above on completion of the month. TDS shall be deducted as per relevant rules (GST if applicable shall be paid extra).
7. Termination Contract: The assignment may be terminated earlier either by the employer or the employee by giving one month's notice or one month's salary in lieu thereof. Provided, in case of disciplinary action, the notice period shall not apply to JERC.
8. Engagement under this assessment shall be on purely contract basis for a limited period only. Such engagement shall not vest any right what so ever to claim for regular appointment or continued contractual engagement in JERC. JERC reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the above positions, without assigning any reasons, what so ever.
9. JERC resenes the right either to increase or decrease the number of posts in any of the categories, at any given time, without assigning any reasons, what so ever. Consolidated fee and other conditions of service shall be governed by the JERC for the State of Goa & UTS (Appointment of Consultants) Regulations 2009 and as amended from time to time. Copy of the regulations is available on the JERC website viz. www.iercuts.gov.in.
"The Secretary, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission, 3rd & 4th Floor, Plot No.5S-56, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgugram-122015".
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
The application in prescribed format as given in the Annexure-I duly completed and signed and addressed to "The Secretary, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission, 3rd & 4th Floor, Plot No.55-56, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgugram-122015" should reach latest by 01.07.2019 by 4 P.M. Applications should only be sent by post or submitted personally at the Commission's Office under proper receipt to the PA to the Secretary, JERC. Applications sent by E-mail shall not be entertained. The application submitted in the prescribed format in physical form shall only be accepted. Applications received in the office of this Commission in the above mentioned form after due date i.e. after 01.072019, and without the requisite documents or incomplete in nature shall be summarily rejected.