dear brother/sister, you can directly contact me and i will satisfied you with all your problems solution. your question will b kept secret.My no. Nine seven six three four two three six four two. Click like gift
With respect to your query, the legal opinion is as under:
(1) For getting divorce by mutual consent, husband and wife have to file joint divorce petition before Family Court.
(2) Court will fix a date after six months. On the next fixed date both, husband and wife shall have to appear before the Court again. It is generally said "the second motion". If the husband and wife have not changed their mind, the Court is under legal obligation to dissolve the marriage.
(3) In some cases Court can shorten the six months cooling period. But it is just discretion of the Court.
(4) The consent for divorce must continue from the date of petition till the divorce decree is passed.
(5) Please check with lawyer in your vicinity to initiate the aforesaid proceedings.