Other Qualification Details:
1. Applicable Discipline: ES, F, ED, HRM, TRG
a. Criteria: Post Graduate/Doctorate in related Management discipline with minimum 5 years of relevant experience OR LLM with 5 years of relevant experience OR LLB with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
2. COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Contracts, Procurement, Establishment, Reservation Rules, Recruitment, Competency Mapping
2. Organization Theory and Design (in depth assessments of institutional quality dynamics and their measurement, facilitation of restructuring organizational systems and architectures for better outcomes across sectors and industrial units)
3. International Trade and Patents assessments (to identify trends, market dynamics, brand building support for industrial clusters and Indian products on strategic issues as well as technology supplies)
4. Law, Constitution Expertise and Contracts (facilitating analysis of SPVs and PPPs and various contractual designs in cluster development and value chains facilitation, besides strengthening our contributions to strengthening institutional dynamics and public administration processes towards enhancing productivity as well as capacity building in environmental laws and provisions including facilitating NGT etc)
5. GIS Mapping and Modeling (for regional planning and development services) 6. Big Data analytics (addressing Socio – economic and environmental databases and addressing evolution and performance on sustainable Development Goals and the related indicators).
1. All the applications shall be screened for qualification and completeness. Complete applications shall be sorted and shortlisted for calling suitable candidates for interview. All the applicants may not be called for interview.
2. Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of interviews taken by a selection committee. The selected Applicant will be offered a contractual engagement on project/program basis as per availability and as per mutually agreed terms and conditions.
3. No documents need to be attached to the application. Documents shall be verified at the time of interview, if required.Any incomplete application shall be summarily rejected. Any false statement/information provided in the application shall be taken extremely seriously and will liable applicant to rejection and legal action.
4. This empanelment is NOT an offer for engagement and the engagement does not confer upon any right of permanent employment in NPC and shall be purely a contractual engagement on project/program basis on mutually agreed terms and conditions
National Productivity Council, Utpadakta Bhavan, 5-6 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
The Applicants fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit their complete details in prescribed Online Application Form for Empanelment of Consultant, Expert &Trainer, that is available on NPC Website. Last Date: 31st January, 2019. ADVERTISEMENT NO. HQ/HRM/S03/2017-18