Other Qualification Details:
1. Pay: Rs. 27,700 - 44,770
2. Qualification: a) As on Tenth of July, 2019, a candidate must be a holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India. b) A candidate must be a citizen of India.
3. Desirable: The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Age: 22 years but must not be more than 35 years
Application Fee: General - Rs.400/- & Sc/ & Other Reserved - Rs.100/-
1. The Commission reserves the right to allot any Centre of examination to any candidate. No request for change of centre will be entertained. The main written examination will be conducted at Shimla.
2. The inclusion of a candidate in the list of successful candidates shall not confer any right to appointment unless the Government is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment in service before actual offer for appointment is made. The selected candidates will also be subjected to a Medical Examination in accordance with guidelines prescribed by the Hon’ble High Court under Rule- 9 of H.P. Judicial Service Rules, 2004 read with Regulation ‘8’ of the H.P. Judicial Service (Syllabus and Allocation of Marks) Regulations, 2013.
3. The Commission does not supply any articles of stationery except authorized Computerized Answer Sheet for preliminary examination and Answer Books,continuation sheets for use in the main written examination. Items such as
4. It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application comes to notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated. No columns should be left blank in the application form.
1. The Online Applications can be filled up to 10-07-2019 till 11.59 P.M. after which the link will be disabled.
2. Last date For Download application: 17/07/2019
1. Preliminary examination
3. Personality Test
1. New User Register yourself as a New User in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website, Clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, Email ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User”.
2 .Registerd User: The candidates already registered with the commission or any of the examinations/tests need not register again. Such candidates should click on “REGISTERED USER” link.
3. After filling-up the Application form, download the same and take the print on A-4 size paper and dispatch along with documents to “Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla - 171002”. The candidates should also write the name of examination viz. “Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2019" on the envelope before dispatching it to “Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002”.