Other Qualification Details:
1 .Post Name: Assistant Law Officer in Group-B Service under Law Department in the Pay Scale of Level-9, of the Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017, starting from pay Rs.35400/- corresponding to pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.9,300 -34,800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as
2. Educational Qualification : A candidate must have completed Graduation in Law from a recognized University along with practice in Bar as an Advocate at least for a period of three years by the closing date of submission of online application. OR have completed Graduation in Law from a recognized University along with experience of at least 12 years of service in any Group-C post in any Departments of Government, other than the employees of Common Cadres and must not be of more than 45 years old on the closing date of submission of online application.
Age: 21 -32 years
Application Fee: Rs.500
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
2 .Intermediate/ +2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council; Bachelor's Degree Certificate issued by the concerned University;
3. Bachelor's Degree in Law Certificate issued by the concerned University;
4 .Mark Sheets in support of all the aforesaid Examinations (i.e. HSC to ILB Degrcc) passed including fail marks, if any issued by the concerned Board / Council/ University; Certificate of Enrolment to Bar Council;
5. Certificatc from the District Judge in support of prescribed 3 (three) years of experience at the Bar as practicing Advocate in the prescribed format vide Appendix-C.
6. Certificate from the competent authority (not below the rank of Joint Secretary) in support of 12 years of service experience in any Group-C post in any Department of Government, other than the employees of Common cadre. 7. 7. Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.C./S.T./S.E.B.C., wherever applicable(Pleasc scc Note- 1).
8. Required Odia Test Pass Certificate from the competent authority, wherever applicable (Please scc Note-2);
1. Community (caste status) once mentioned by the candidates under the appropriate box of the online application form, will be treated as final and the same shall not be changed subsequently under any circumstances.Online applications submitted to OPSC, if found to be ingomplete in any respect, are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence the applicants on that sore, admission to the Examination/ Viva Voge will be provisional, If on verification at any. stage before pr after the Viva Voce Test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to reiection, Decision Of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final,
2. A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which she/he is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission.
3. Candidates who are unable to write will be allowed to take help of scribe to write the answers for them by giving option while filling the online application subject to the provisions made under Para-12(4) of the SS & EPD Department Resolution No.7140/SSEPD, dt.05.09.2017.
1. Written Exarnination,
2. Viva Voce Test
1 .On-line applications are invited from the candidates through the proforma Application Form to be made available on WEBSITE of the Commission (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 20.09.2019 to 19.10.2019 (Note: 24.10.2019 is the last date for payment of examination fees) for recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Law Officer
2. At present, only online applications are invited from candidates for admission to the Assistant Law Officer written examination. After declaration of result of written examination, the candidates who qualify, will be required to submit the printout/hard copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents as stated under Para-9 of this advertisement. A notice in this regard will be issued by the Commission later, failing which, their candidature for the recruitment shall be cancelled