I want dug bore well in my agriculture land but my neighbor approached the village revenue officer and stopped the bore digg as mentioned in his compliant he had a bore well nera our bore well point
1) The Village revenue officer has no discretion to give any ruling. The issue should be referred to the Irrigation department.
2) As according to the judgement given below the distance between two submersible tube Wells must be at least 500 meters. -
Kartick Chandra Mondal v. Chairman Wbseb & Ors.
COURT: CALCUTTA HIGH COURT DATE: 17 MAY, 2007 CITED BY: 1 CORAM: 1
...further been recommended that certificate for registration of existing wells, the same may be issued in all category of blocks.15. On the aspect of distance between wells/tube wells, a safe...certificate. The second condition which used to be imposed by the Board for the same purpose, was to ensure that there was a maximum distance of 200 meters between two submersible pumps. I shall refer to...allowed.(h) The Distribution Licensee must co-ordinate with the water management authorities for ensuring strict compliance of minimum distance norm between two submersible pumps...
3) File an application before the Teshilsdar and the Irrigation department.
4) Please do click upon the like thumbs up tab shown below this reply format in token of appreciation for my having replied to your query.
1) In order to dig borewell, not sure whether you have obtained permission from Mandal Revenue Officer new ANDHRA PRADESH WATER, LAND AND TREE ACT (WALTA).
2) It is a simple procedure under single window system where in upon payment of Rs.100/- towards application fee to Mandal Revenue Officer,you can apply for permission for new well in Form – 2 along with a demand draft for Rs.1000/- in the name of concerned District Deputy Director, Ground Water Department, towards groundwater survey charges.
3) After receiving the application from the farmer, the Mandal Revenue Officers are requested to verify spacing norms of 250 meters from the existing bore well of drinking water in the field to the proposed site for new well.
4) If the distance between two borewells is in excess of 250 meters, the MRO has to mandatorily give you permission
5) The escalation matrix is MRO->RDO->DRO-> Collector.