Google Play App Store

Problem regarding property issue Problem regarding property issue

Property »Posted 15 Mar 2019

legal question I want to sell my house in suburban kolkata, where the custom is that the party -affiliated club interferes in the transactions and takes a cut. I want to shift to a flat, keep my house under lock and key, and go about the selling in a more relaxed manner. However, I don't have good relations with the club, and a local lawyer is advising me not to vacate the house.
What should I do?

legal answer from lawyer E00002087You have right on the property with which you would like to do. The situation with you regarding the place and you intention with the house you know much better, therefore, you should take decision regarding your property we can help you and give support and services to perform legal compliance in your objective.
To know in detail you may contact with me getting my information from the site.
Click LIKE button to get more effective advice on the subject.

Shailesh Kumar
A High Court Lawyer

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd