Other Qualification Details:
1. Scale of Pay : P.B - 4 Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-p.m. Plus a grade pay of Rs 12,700/-p.m. and other allowances as per Rules of the Govt.
2. Qualification :
(i) An Advocate enrolled under the Advocates Act 1961 who has been practising as such for at least three(3) years;
(ii) A Judicial of at least 3 (three) years standing;
(iii) A Chief Language Officer of the Legislative Department holding a degree in Law and having 3 years experience as such officer or with 2 (two) years experience as such officer if he has previous experience as an Advocate for at least 3 (three) years;
(iv) A Language Officer of the Legislative Department holding a Degree in Law and having 5 (five) years experience as such officer or 2 (two) years experience as Language Officer if he has previous experience as an Advocate for at least 4 (four) years.
Age: Not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years
Application Fee: For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
1. Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
2. Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as “certified to be true copy of the original” along with the application.
3. Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit. Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirments will not be entertained.
(i) Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
(ii) Age certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
(iii) Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
(iv) Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
(v) Disability certificate(wherever necessary).
(vi) Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
(vii) Signature (scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available).
(viii) Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
(ix) BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
4. Self attested photocopies should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging. Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
1. The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary. Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
2. The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/ Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
3. The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
4. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
5. Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form). The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 17/10/2019 during office hours. Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
6. Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission. The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.