Other Qualification Details:
Deputy Manager (E-1) - Law
a .Scale of Pay: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000
b. Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).
c. Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years. 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.
d. Post-Qualification Experience: Minimum 2 years‟ experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking.
Age: Not exceeding 30 Years.
Application Fee: Candidates for the above specified posts are required to make Online Application Fee Payment amounting Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (Non-refundable). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-Servicemen category are exempted from payment of above application fee.
1 .For computations of age / minimum experience requirement, reference date shall be taken as 15th September, 2018. The date of declaration of result / issuance of marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience, on a post / level, wherever applicable, shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
2 .In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria. Management may also relax / lower the qualifying standards / criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
3. While applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
4. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of MMTC website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates. No individual communication will be entertained.
1. Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications (Step-I) - 30.01.2019
2. Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II) - 20.02.2019 (Upto 23:45 hrs)
3. Last Date & time of closing of submission of onLine application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III) - 22.02.2019 (Upto 18.00 hrs)
Selection process will include objective type Computer Based test and/ or personal interview
1 .All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of MMTC website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates. No individual communication will be entertained.Application once submitted cannot be modified; therefore, utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
2 .On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the one with the highest registration number will be considered as the final application. Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
3. On completion of Step-II, after minimum of 24 to 36 hours candidate needs to Login and Click on “Make Online Payment” link and deposit the requisite application fee (as applicable) through On-line mode only.
Search more legal jobs in Delhi