Google Play App Store

Right job for the intercaste marriage in Govt of TamilnaduRight job for the intercaste marriage in Govt of Tamilnadu

Labor »Posted 9 Dec 2012

legal question Respected Sir

I have plan to get job in Govt. of Tamilnadu through intercaste marriage(SC vs BC), however i had a marraige registration in 2010 and awaiting to register intercaste marriage, therefore i need a right job for my Qualifiction(Diploma in mechanical Engg.), would its possible mean, please your advise and consultation


legal answer from lawyer E00004435Dear Client

the cast prevail from the side of husband only not on side of wife. dont do it.

if u want any further clarification contact me on phone via path legal

PVS Saikumar, Advocate, Visakhapatnam
(if u like my answer please click LIKE)

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

legal answer from lawyer E00005833Dear client,
Wife takes the caste of Husband, for example, if you are wife and BC, and your Husband is SC, you get the reservation as SC.
You can apply for Central, State, Railway jobs as applicable to your community.
best wishes
Adv.S. Murugesan Coimbatore, Chennai

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd