Google Play App Store

Right of share in property for daughterRight of share in property for daughter

Civil »Posted 12 Feb 2019

legal question My father got 3 acres of agriculture land from his father.
Due to drought in village, my father mortagaged all property. No documents of mortagage are available.
Our family migrated to city.
My father died without will in 1986. No Death certificate is available.
We are 3 brothers and 1 sister. 3 brothers faced so many straggules in city for living and saved money and with that money released mortgage of land.
After death of my father, 3 acres land mutated into my mother name in 2016.
My sister got married in 1975. She had given dowry at that time. No marriage certificate is available.
My mother executed 3 gift deeds for 3 sons each 1 acre in 2018.
Now , my sister is asking 1 acre as her share from us.
We told her , each person will give 1 lac to her.
She didn't agree.
She wants to go court .
Will she get her share ?
Please advice us

legal answer from lawyer E00019212sir let her go to the court there you say your wish . but yes she has share .

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd