Position Associate / Deputy Manager
Group Risk & Compliance
Qualification CS & LLB
No of yrs of exp.3+ yrs (Risk & Compliance)Domain Knowledge Competencies
• Establishment of various Compliance policies, procedures and oversee its implementation and updation – for SBICAP Products.
• To identify and assess the compliance risks associated with business activities and advise the management on timely basis.
• Compliance reviewing of Investment Banking documents such as NDAs, offer letters, issues agreements, etc. as may be requested by the Business.
• Compliance reviewing of Infra advisory business documents such as NDAs, offer letters, etc. as may be requested by the Business.
• Engaging with the Compliance and Risk officials at subsidiaries.
• Periodical Compliance monitoring/reviewing of Subsidiaries on Compliance Risk in line with the regulatory requirements and testing its implementation.
• Assist in establishment of Systems and Controls and its review for SBICAP and its Subsidiaries.
• Engaging with the capital markets regulators as may be necessary.
Find more legal jobs in Mumbai