Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Economics/Law/ Science/ Computer Science/ Social work from recognized university/institute.
2. Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in reputed organizations/departments in the relevant field; preferably in the areas of cooperative marketing/ exports/ socio-economic development projects/personnel & administration. Knowledge of computer is must.
3. Pay Matrix: Level-6(Rs.35400-112400) with various allowances on the pattern of Central Government.
4. Age: 25-35 years. Upper age limit relaxable in the case of departmental candidates having the requisite educational qualification and experience.
Age: 25-35 years
1. All candidates whether in Govt. service or in Govt. owned industrial or other similar organisations or in private employment, should submit their applications in the prescribed application form attached at Annexure-I alongwith self-attested copies of the all the requisite documents/certificates/testimonials, at the aforesaid address within 21 days from date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
2. Candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies/ Cooperative Societies and applying for appointment on direct recruitment basis , will have to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
3. Candidates working in Central/State Govt. will have to forward their original application through their employer alongwith the following information/documents, so as to reach the same on or before last date of publication of advertisement in Employment News:
i. photocopies of the CR dossiers for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent;
ii. cadre clearance, current vigilance clearance report and integrity certificate;
iii. list of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
4. Closing date for submission of application is i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Applications received after prescribed date would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of application.
5. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. All qualifications should be full-time regular course from a Government recognized University/Institute. Reservation in recruitment for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories shall be applicable as per the Govt. of India’s instructions and guidelines.
6. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Additional relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates is admissible i.e, relaxation in upper age limit will be by 10 years for General PWD candidates, by 15 years for SC/ST PWD candidates and by 13 years for OBC PWD candidates. Relaxation for departmental candidates.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview; who will be reimbursed to & fro travel expenses as per the rules of TRIFED. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
8. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or in application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try such cause/dispute.
Tribal Co-operative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd, NCUI Building, 2nd Floor, 3, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg,
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
Eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions for the above posts are given in the full text of the advertisement uploaded on TRIFED’s Website: http: //www.trifed.in. For details login to website: www.trifed.in. The Last date will be 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.