You get issue a Legal Notice and then file a consumer case.
1. Who is a Consumer ? A Consumer is a person who purchases a product or avails a service for a consideration, either for his personal use or to earn his livelihood by means of self employment. The consideration may be: ∑ Paid ∑ Promised ∑ Partly paid and partly promised. It also includes a beneficiary of such goods/services when such use is made with the approval of such person.
2. Who is not a Consumer ? A person is not a consumer if he/she: ∑ purchases any goods or avails any service free of charge; ∑ purchases a good or hires a service for commercial purpose; ∑ avails any service under contract of service
3. What are Goods? “Goods” means every kind of movable property other than actionable claims and money, and includes stock and shares, growing crops, grass and things attached to or forming part of the land, which are agreed to be severed before sale or under the contract of the sale.
4. What is a Defect? “Defect” means any fault, imperfection or shortcoming in the quality, quantity, potency, purity or standard which is required to be maintained by or under any law for time being in force or under any contract, express or implied, or as is claimed by the trader in any manner whatsoever in relation to any goods.
5. What are Services? “Service” means service of any description which is made avail
I could have explained more if background is known to me. I am at your service if you visit my office.
CLICK ‘like’ if satisfied or CLICK ‘Talk to Lawyer’ for further clarifications
Talk to Lawyer