Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential Educational Qualification: Honors graduate with Bachelors degree in Law from any University affiliated to UGC.
2. Desirable Qualification: Degree/Diploma in HR/ Personnel Management.
3. Essential Experience: Not less than 15 years' experience in senior position in HR/Personnel Department including 5 years of work experience in Legal Cell / Department in Head Quarter/ Corporate Office handling different types of court cases, engagement of and regular interactions with advocates of different courts/ High Court/ District and State Consumer Forums/ Tribunals, Arbitration/ Contract/ Disciplinary matters etc. Experience in working as Controlling Officer in any large Section/Cell under Personnel and Administration wing will be considered as an added qualification. Work experience relating to compliance of statutory obligations under various Labour Laws will be preferred.
4. Remuneration: Rs. 40,000+Rs 10,000 as conveyance allowance.
Age: Not more than 62 years.
The candidates must bring undernoted original documents for verification at the walk-in- interview:
1. Photo proof identity card (Passport or Voter ID Card or AADHAAR Card or Pan Card).
2. Proof of Address (Passport or Voter ID Card or AADHAAR Card)
3. Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate/admit card).
4. All mark sheets and pass certificates from Class X onwards.
5. Papers related to experience certified by the appropriate authorities.
6. All retirement-related papers stamped by the appropriate authority.
7. A Bio-data of the applicant
8. An application in the white paper seeking the job.
9. All testimonials must be accompanied by a self-attested photocopy for submission.
Note: No candidate will be allowed for the walk-in-interview without an original photo-identity proof as mentioned above.
Applicants are requested to visit www.wbhealth.qov.in at the URL "Recruitment" regularly for further details.
Walk-in-interview ( 10 Marks)
Eligible candidates should appear in the walk-in-interview for the mentioned position to be held on 14th June 2019 at 4th Floor, Swasthya Sathi Building, Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091. Reporting time: 12 noon (no candidate will be allowed to appear after 12.30 pm).