What is the procedure to change patta nameWhat is the procedure to change patta name

Property »Posted 5 Nov 2011

legal question I want to change my land patta name transfered from old owner to my name.what is the procedure & how much i have to spend on changing patta name?

legal answer from lawyer E00003787Dear client,
You apply for mutation of land in your name to your local revenue authorities ie thehasil office or revenue office. fees will be decided depending on the property value.
Jaipal Reddy Advocate 9440581877


Talk to Lawyer

legal answer from lawyer E00000831dear brother file an application with Rs.2 stamp with the copy of the sale deed in your name to the dasildar of your area or village admininstrative officer, requesting the patta in your name for the mentioned property. you have to find out the existing name in the patta. you have to present all the parent docuemnts of the property from commencing from that man to the present owner of the property(link must be there). the revenue officer will visit the site verify the measurement,area and other facts then issue the patta in your name. all the best
Adv.Loganathan,High Court,,,Avoid Court/Police


Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, pathlegal@gmail.com OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE