Remove defamation links from internet
Remove abusive photos and videos
Remove insulting comments from Sites
Pathlegal Cyber Cell
Remove offensive data from Facebook, Google, etc
Cyber Defamation - Remove offensive links from internet
Cyber Defamation is one of the latest weapon used by other party to kill or injure a person's or company's reputation using online media such as blogs, social medias, online videos and other internet forums/sites. It's a crime as per IPC section 499 with certain exceptions.
As per IPC section 499
: "Whoever by words either
1) spoken or
2) intended to be read, or
3) by signs or
4) by visible representations, makes or publishes any imputation concerning any person intending to harm, or knowing or having reason to believe that such imputation will harm, the reputation of such person, is said, except in the cases hereinafter excepted, to defame that person"
PathLegal steps against cyber defamation
Pathlegal has a team of well experienced cyber crime experts, internet technology experts and mediators who would help you remove the unwanted/offensive comments/posts/links/pictures/videos from internet.
Steps by PathLegal:
- Analyse the link, content and verify with IPC section 499
- Try to contact the poster and negotiate
- Try to contact website administrator/owner and negotiate
- Try to remove the links or push down the links from search engines
- Issue legal notice to the poster and/or website owner/administrator
- Proceed with cyber police and register a complaint
- Take the necessary legal action against the poster/website
- Proceed legally to block the content/site from public