Google Play App Store

dravidian university p.h.d casedravidian university p.h.d case

Human Rights »Posted 9 May 2013

legal question sir i am student of dravidian university phd course 2009 batch,.. from last two years there is no nees regarding to my course..the case is in court but i dont know anything about it ...kindly help me in this...

legal answer from lawyer E000044561. It must be a long distance open university.

2. You must write to letter to the concerned and seek details.

3. The source of information that the matter is in court then it is likely that the university is fake.

4. You may inquire by telephonic conversation with the office of such university.

5. It looks like that the university is closed down or is unrecognized.

6. Many such long distance university are cropping each day. Be careful when you apply.

+ Advocate Rohit Sharma. ( B.Sc. L.L.B. L.L.M.)
= Please click \'like\' to O.K. reply.

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd