Google Play App Store

inter caste marriage- how to take ration cardinter caste marriage- how to take ration card

Family »Posted 14 Jul 2015

legal question Respected Sir/Madam,

How to get ration card for INTER CASTE MARRIED couple. because that taluk office personalities telling that ,go and bring deletion certificate for both of you. But we cannot get that deletion certificate from my native taluk office and my wife's area taluk office, because both side huge pressure and opposition for this Intercaste last four years we are struggling to get basic needs like rice and sugar..kindly help me to take ration card without deletion certificate. i have marriage registration certificate and inter caste marriage certificate and local address proof and ID proof too..

kindly share your valuable answers

thanks in advance


legal answer from lawyer E00000831Dear brother / sister
1. yours is a special case and the new ration card is to be issued withing insisting for the deletion certificate
2. govt instructed the regional office of the civil supplies to act accordingly
3. still you feel dificulty you can file a petition in the high court directing the concerned officer to issue the ration card

A.P.Loganathan, Adv, Madras High Court
CLICK ‘like’ if satisfied or CLICK ‘Talk to Lawyer‘ for further clarifications

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd