Google Play App Store

judgement copy regarding PhD(SDCE) ,dravidian university  judgement copy regarding PhD(SDCE) ,dravidian university

International Law »Posted 19 Sep 2012

legal question Sir,

I am in tamilnadu, many are saying there is a judgement given with regard to PhD off campus conducted by Dravidianuniversity.
but i dont know about it and how to get it..

I asked the university in Andra pradesh. but they are not showing it.

this university is in andrapredesh. and i searching some website regareding judgemnt.

but i dont know how to search and take the copy

will you please help me to get that copy of judgement with regard to Dravidian university off campus PhD status and claims and judgements

please help me

thank ing you

legal answer from lawyer E00000831Dear sister/brother
nothing is impossible
get some people in the university for something
after getting the details the copy of the judgemnt can be had from the website
All the best
Adv.A.P.Loganathan,MadrasHighCourt,Avoid Police/Court/Politician if possible

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, OR proceed with hide button.   HIDE  

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd