Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1403)        Banking(22345)        Business(4386)        Consumer Protection(8025)        Crimes(13976)        Employee/Labor(3610)        Environmental (15530)        Family(128111)        Human Rights(5769)        Information Technology(176558)        Insurance(19837)        Intellectual Property(2482)        International Law (4939)        Maritime law(1938)        Motor Vehicle(25604)        Property(62719)        Tax(4543)        All Other(609734)       
Lawyer answers


ANIL KUMAR has answered nearly 7224 legal questions for free.

"Help doesn't mean that offering money, offering legal advice is a great help to the society."

B Katha apartment in unauthorised floor for purchase Property 8 Dec 2017

In Chamarajpet an apartment around 10 years old, which is a B Katha Property, having top 3 floors unauthorised construction. Top most floor was constructed...

it is not safe View

Want a divorce from my husband and want to live with someone else Family 1 Dec 2017

I am staying away from my husband and i want a divorce but he is not ready to give..I like someone and want to stay with him but if i go and stay with...

yes definately it will be a big problemView

back out from giving accident compensation Accident 30 Nov 2017

Sir/mam my father had an accident with bike in which he suffered multiple injuries but instead of pressing charges against the boy who was riding that...

yes u can get that amount with the help of policeView

Court marriage in case of intercaste marriage Family 29 Nov 2017

Hi madam Am akhil working now in Saudi Arabia. I want to know the details regarding court marriage. Am love with one girl our prblm is different religion...

by providing the identity proof and address proof u can marry in araya samaja in bangaloreView

Husband a womeniser . Cant do anything because he is rich and highly i Family 31 Mar 2017

Sir namaste . My husband is a womeniser . He divorced his first wife saying that she was a smuggler / prostitute . I married him in 1999 because I thought...

collect proof and then take legal action View

Seek advice on purchasing flat approved by Gram Panchayat Property 14 Mar 2017

Hello, I would like to purchase a flat in Ananth Nagar Phase II, Electronic city phase 2, Bangalore. I have shortlisted an apartment which fits into...

after due verification of documents we can advise so contact me for help click likeView

i want to complain against Snapdeal ANY 6 Mar 2017

I want to complain against Snapdeal who has not delivered my product ontime and after cancelled my order i have not received my amount refund in my ac...

first send a notice and demand ur money with compensation if not paid file case in consumer court pls click likeView

intr religion marriage ANY 21 Feb 2017

hlo sir .i resides in jammu 21 yr hindu boy wnts to marry 19 yr muslim grl plz guide as soon as possible .. thnks

u can get married, law will protect u both take help of police if required View

Government job - reg Family 12 Feb 2017

Dear Sir, Greetings, I am muslim. My husband from hindu. I completed my master degree. Is it possible am i eligible for govt job. and pls tell the pro...

u are eligible for govt job for that marriage will not be be u suggest u should change to HINDUView

Police Darbar in Karnataka Civil 11 Feb 2017

We were sat in a park for study me n my friend(Girl) police came to the park and asked me my cell phone I refused to give she forcefully took my friends...

u have some duties towards society ur behavior in public is very important which should not cause embarrassment to othersView

legal right of issueless hindu widow overdead husbands ancestral prope Civil 2 Feb 2017

i want to know whether issueless hindu widow has any right to dead husband's ancestral property

yes she has right meet an advocate and discuss in detail pls click likeView

Pls advise whether filing DVC will become any ground for my husband to Family 2 Feb 2017

Sir, My husband want to divorce me as he got govt job during my pregnancy and he and his family are expecting more dowry because he got a govt job. Even...

DVC will NOT become ground for husband to file divorce so no need to worry if u go soft they will encash it in their favour be strong and take bold steps...View

eviction of tenant in bangalore Property 2 Feb 2017

I rented out portion of my house in bangalore to a businessmen and executed 11 months lease agreement on 30/03/2016. Tenants are making nuisence. I served...

u are moving in right direction, now it will be easy to vacate him pls click likeView

Cancellation of relinquishment Deed Property 29 Jan 2017

Hi, Father of Hindu family died with no will. Now Mother and three sons are left. one of the son got the relinquishment deed signed by all sons in favor...

no deed can;t be cancelled on this reasonView

Challenging Army Act Section 90(i) for maintenance ANY 29 Jan 2017

My wife has approached the army authorities fr maintenance, for a marriage just 3 months old. She (a MBBS Dr) has made all false allegations against me,...

without court order authorities can't deduct and authorities will trust u more than ur wife so furnish a copy of her misdeeds to them pls click like View

Recovery from Employer Labor 29 Jan 2017

I have resigned from the company 5 months back they relieved me immediately but my salary, conveyance are not paid 40000 is paid 2 months back when my...

immediately give complaint to labour commissioner ur problem will be solved pls click like buttonView

Jugdement for jallikkatu ANY 26 Jan 2017

Respectable Prime minister, . You took immediate action for stopping corruption by banning 500&1000 rupees note. Then why cant you take immediate action...

modi govt has taken good steps and immediate action in support our culture jallikattu and banning killing of cows will be solution to stop importing of...View

man denies marriage Family 26 Jan 2017

i met a married man 3 years ago. we became friends. soon after he started telling me how unhappy he was with his wife and that he loves me. i hesitated...

u have to end this illegal relationship immediately by taking money from him for ur secured future lifeView

Issue of Legal notice mandatory Property 24 Jan 2017

Whether issue of Legal notice by Plaintiff is mandatory prior to filing of the suit for Specific Performance of agreement of Sale

yes, because he has show to the other party that he is ready to fulfill his part of condition agreed hence notice is mandatory pls click likeView

Mutation extract showing removal of RTC and RTC is not updated from th Property 20 Jan 2017

I had purchased a plot in BBMP limits in bangalore and when i was checking the records of mutation extract of the property indicating there is removal...

docs needs to be verified u can come to my officeView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd