Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24204)        Business(4898)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15421)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17482)        Family(139924)        Human Rights(6349)        Information Technology(193834)        Insurance(22051)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5401)        Maritime law(2424)        Motor Vehicle(28517)        Property(70351)        Tax(4976)        All Other(680153)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Possession of land is with the people whom we had given land for culti Property 9 min(s) ago

Hello Sir, Our land is a ramoshi watan land and the documents are clear in our name but the opposite party has there physical possesion from last 60 years...


Respondent not obeying status quo order. Property 29 min(s) ago

Dear sir /madam. Good day to u. If respondent did not obey the status quo order of case property. He made agreement with builder n constructed new building...


Elder Brother borrowing money on late parents property without my cons Property 36 min(s) ago

Sir my elder brother is trying to sell by means of fraud of my late mother's and father's property to other people in my native village in Muzaffarpur...

file partition suit in civil court and take your property from this property.View

Loan amount unable to pay Banking 1 hour(s) ago

I have taken mudra loan of ₹10 lakh i am unable to pay. What do i do to pay the minimum amount as i am unable to settle in ₹10 lakh.

Dear Sir, Through your duly signed affidavit give , by the assurance and mode of payment you could be avoid that. chat its now. thanks, like it plea...View

Gift deed revoke, will registered Civil 1 hour(s) ago

Ely, Counselor at Law 24,667 Satisfied customers Virtual Assistant avatar Pearl Wilson, Lawyer\\\'s Assistant Welcome! How can I help with your legal...

1) The last gift deed was made by the mother in joint names of her elder son and her grandson who is the son of the elder brother. 2) The elder son cannot...View

family dispute and threatening under 498A Family 1 hour(s) ago

i am kumar , my wife left from matrimonial house with all house hold things , her parents came and brain washed her so she left me,. i am so happy that...

Dear brother 1. it is unfortunate that you could not lead a happy married life 2. in the above situation file a petition for the RCR 3. if you file...View

My dad is selling his 5 acres of land which was given by his dad Property 2 hour(s) ago

Seeking clearity on whether you pay any taxes on selling agricultural land passed on by grandfather in Telangana

dear Sir It ancestral .the transaction should be preview of under IT act, assessment through website of IT dept. chat its. thanks ,like it pleaseView

Land dispute at in-laws house ANY 2 hour(s) ago

Before some month husband was asking to sign on paper to transfer name on land (my name is on land record)& I have a strict proof he he's send map plan...

Madam, Hi.The property has demarcation apply, now publish notice and send a copy to share holder. you should file demarcation claim your share through...View

to acquire ownership of my fathers property after his death Property 2 hour(s) ago

My father passed away 10 years ago, he left properties. Being 3 brothers we have distributed one third part of property with each other on settlement basis....

Dear Sir make settlement deed along with succession certificate. chat its. thanks, like it pleaseView

Bank financial frauds Criminal 2 hour(s) ago

Certain term deposits of a particular cooperative bank in matured status are transferred in third party account by an employee without consent of bank...


Change of Name to first, middle and last name format Notary 2 hour(s) ago

I use my father\\\'s name as lastname where ever required and otherwise I use his name as initials. Due to length of my name (3 words) and my fathers...

Dear Sir yes you can but its not in union govt gazette, application should be given court with your duly signed affidavit, chat its. thanks, like it p...View

Wrong demarcation and make wrong tataima Property 2 hour(s) ago

Kanoongo ko tehsildar SE order krwaye the ki meri bhumi me Jo government road h uske under kitni bhumi aati h uska Tatima tyaar Kanoongo aur Patwari...

Dear Sir file suit for injunction right now, and file re demarcation in DM office,chat it. thanks, like it please.View

I have a criminal case i need to close Criminal 3 hour(s) ago

Dear, I have a criminal case with session ipc 308,... Now i have to close the case immediatly. I want to know the ways to close tthe case. Anyone can...

after charge sheet is filed file quash under section 482 croc and get case closedView

I have a criminal case i need to close Criminal 3 hour(s) ago

Dear, I have a criminal case with session ipc 308,... Now i have to close the case immediatly. I want to know the ways to close tthe case. Anyone can...


RTi advice further discussion ANY 3 hour(s) ago

Hello Sir, Thank you so much for the answer but can you help me further with how to read section 92 with 311 of CRPC. I also want help on how to file...

I am from Hyderabad contact me through pathlegal servicesView

Purposely less marks in exam Consumer Protection 3 hour(s) ago

Hello, student of Goa university, in one of my papers I got very less marks (34 out of 80) dispite writing very well, I didn't apply for reverfication...


ancestral property distribution Property 3 hour(s) ago

My father is died in 2014. My mother ( 2nd wife) is died in 2018. They were separated as per decree of family court of Mumbai in 2000. My father had given...


Land dispute with husband ANY 3 hour(s) ago

There is many disputes with husband since 2yr ,there was a land in my name near my in-laws house ,now husband has took loan on this & making

you can file civil or criminal injunction case immediately. consult the lawyer nearby soon.View

Vacant Possession and Damager Civil 3 hour(s) ago

Hi, We have rented a land for petroleum outlet for dealer and rental agreement is between us and dealer for 20 years in 1986, till 2006, we have not...

apply in lower court for implementation if order file execution application call me throgh pathlegal services I will help uView

EP for attachment pending . but property tresspassed by 3rd party Property 3 hour(s) ago

Seniors pls guide me 1. In EP for attachment of the property am the respondent /JD along with other JDs/my sisters. 2. After filing EP , this property...

1) The third party is hoisted by the Decree holder so as to stall you paying the debts and the EP is not served upon you by the baliff of the Court. I...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd