Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1522)        Banking(24581)        Business(5020)        Consumer Protection(8496)        Crimes(15811)        Employee/Labor(3913)        Environmental (17779)        Family(142401)        Human Rights(6458)        Information Technology(197337)        Insurance(22389)        Intellectual Property(2689)        International Law (5480)        Maritime law(2496)        Motor Vehicle(29057)        Property(71706)        Tax(5080)        All Other(693602)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
Need urgent help i am 89 ywars harresed by society Property 11 Jun 2019

I had a flat in me and my wifes name i have two daughters and a son after the demise of my wife i made my son associate member in the society and then...

then u can ask about it to the society management bodyView

Paying increased rent for previous year. Property 11 Jun 2019

My house owner increased the rent after two years from 14000 to 15400. But he is saying that he forgot to increase it last year and that it was my responsibility...

For best legal advise contact us on our details.. View

Divorce ......Help me Civil 11 Jun 2019

Dear sir, I am an engineer and I married a police girl one year back. She is not interested in marriage life but she shown her cruelty on me that she...

Agreement for mutual consent even before the Lok Adalat cannot be forced if your wife is not agreeing. Based upon all the evidence that you have, you may...View

wife desertion , domestic violence on husband ,cheated by qualificatio Family 11 Jun 2019

my wife deserted me with 11 months old kid with all jewels with her parents n keeping 10lakh of money which we raised thru crowd funding for my kid\'s...

Yes. you may file a police complaint to search for the whereabouts of your missing wife and child by providing the clues even if you know anything about...View

Conversion of shares of erstwhile GlobalTrust Bank into O.B.C under am Consumer Protection 11 Jun 2019

Global Trust Bank a scheduled commercial Bank was merged with Oriental Bank of commerce under the scheme of Amalgamation of India. ...

For best legal advise contact us on our details.. View

Got cheated when tried to start a startup and money got stuck ANY 11 Jun 2019

hello sir i was about to start a start up and i was finding a developer which i got on free lancer and he started working a bit slowly we got in touch,...

For best legal advise contact us on our details.. View

My complain for Nanda automobile Labor 11 Jun 2019

Mein Nanda automobile company me do sal se job karta tha mera company time khatm hone ke bad bhi kam Karvate the meine mana kiya to kehte Hain ki kal se...

If your dues are not paid you may go to police and complain otherwise find a new job.View

Ex party divorce kya hota h. Family 11 Jun 2019

Ex party divorce kya hota. Agr mere husband v Apne lawyer K sath Case pe aate h. Or Apne taraf se baat rkhte h to Kya Fir v ex party divorce ho skta h.ek...

nahi ex parte divore me husband court me nahi ata . apko ex parte divorce kahi alag jagah se lena hoga . ap court ke bar secretory se baat kare in per...View

Registering and starting up a social enterprise Business 11 Jun 2019

I need help with registering a social enterprise. Not sure if it is the right structure I should go for. It involves Information Technology and Computer...

sir basically you are on wrong track , as what you are planning is half of what the thing is actually. sir go to the some company HR in person and get...View

To know if my absence in court is going to create any problem. Family 11 Jun 2019

My divorce case is going on. The last date was on 25th of April and the next one is on 24th of june. On the second last date there was reconciliation meeting...

Attnd al dates any thing can happen in absence. clcikView

Illegal deposit of cheque Banking 11 Jun 2019

My brother In law owned a firm and he passed away on February 26th, his wife got a cheque issued in his name on March 15th and deposited that cheque on...

It is possible if she has signed check but undated or dated but presented after death is legal . cliuck View

Husband K Bina divorce ka Agr dusre k sath rahu to Kya ho skta h. Family 11 Jun 2019

Agr Bina husband K divorce ka mai kisi or K sath rahu. Or mere husband ko pta chalta h to Kya ho skta h. Wo divorce K lea agree nhi h.husband ka bolna...

jail ho sakti haiView

Legal advice for getting divorced Family 11 Jun 2019

I am 30yrs female, badly cheated in marriage, We are not in contact since last more than 2 yrs, I don\\\'t know where he lives and all. How can I proceed...

madam go for the ex parte divorce . View

Ladka divorce dene k lea agree nhi h. Mai divorce file ki hu. Family 11 Jun 2019

Sir,mere husband Jisse Mai divorce file ki hu. Wo mujhe kisi v situation me divorce dene k lea agree nhi h. Meri age 28 h. 3 year pehle marriage hua tha....

तलाक के केस में लगभग 5-6 साल लग...View

Sir mene company ko one month ka resignation diya,diya bhi Salary nahi Labor 11 Jun 2019

Sir Mene company ko one month Ka regination mail par Diya, company ke owner ne expected mail par bhega, phir bhi one month ki salary Nahi Di.

कंपनी को वकील के माध्यम से...View

legal heirs isuue about house Family 11 Jun 2019

my father bought an flat of 1800 sq ft. I have only one brother. now we live with my mother. who are the legal heirs if all of us are above 18 years.

Dear brother/sister 1. your father is the owner of the flat if that flat is in the name of your father 2. if he is the owner the legal heir issue comes...View

Sc to reddy convert intercaste love not accepting Family 11 Jun 2019

Sir I\'m belongs to sc but i need to converted as reddy my girl friend belongs to reddy there family not accepting sc so, that\'s y please help me sir,

how can u change ur caste to Reddy to sc you will remain sc u cant give away your caste as u cant leave parents forget it.View

Filing a restraining order/injunction Criminal 11 Jun 2019

How to file a restraining order/injunction against someone in india?Explain me the process?Is it as simple as contacting a lawyer and the lawyer will do...

pls state facts, against whom you need to get an injunction and for why? if it's legal, yes you can get injunction order by appointing a POA in this regard, you...View

Getting over my possession Human Rights 11 Jun 2019

I have divided property with all Paperwork bit theare is old house made by my grandfather now i want to demolish it and have new construction as mentioned...

sir with all the documents go to the DJ court lawyer and take help with free legal aid . View

What punishment for these people Family 11 Jun 2019

Sir first lawyer didn't appear to any hearing and my second lawyer just cross examination an argument he taken 3 years and cases is dismissed,now I applied...

No files should be missing, make the complaint before the court.View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd