Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1498)        Banking(24204)        Business(4898)        Consumer Protection(8460)        Crimes(15421)        Employee/Labor(3874)        Environmental (17482)        Family(139924)        Human Rights(6349)        Information Technology(193834)        Insurance(22051)        Intellectual Property(2675)        International Law (5401)        Maritime law(2424)        Motor Vehicle(28517)        Property(70351)        Tax(4976)        All Other(680153)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
I require experience letter from company Labor 17 Apr 2019

Dear sir I was completed gave resign and 2 months notice period as per our HR policy but still doesn't give any response. Note : I leave my old company...

Labour kindly correct the aboveView

Inadequate facility Consumer Protection 17 Apr 2019

Saikalash apartment, Buldana, regarding inadequate facility provided by builder?

contact RERA .View

Land Legal advise for usage Civil 17 Apr 2019

In my village there are 2 empty plots, it was for 2 groups of peoples. Each group have 6 members. The plot does not have patta,but we have checked with...

If you intend to use it for community purpose, you must first create a trust for the same. Then, 8 of you can registered your undivided interest in the...View

Rent issue with my co owner and tenants Property 17 Apr 2019

I and my brother has a joint property with 3 tenants. My brother has been rcving the rent and issuing bill on the name of both of us on my verbal permission...

file partition like giftView

Illegal society charges Civil 17 Apr 2019

We had won the case against illegal society charges, after that me and my family were threatened, abused and followed by some of the society residents....

file police complain with the court like giftView

Cheque bounce case in district court - accused delaying judgement Criminal 17 Apr 2019

We the complaint filed the case in civil/fast track court and won the case for cheque amount of 1 crore in fast track court. But they have appealed for...

dont take interest in civil suit, proceed appeal and finish like giftView

Succession Certificate Property 17 Apr 2019

I want to apply for Succession Certificate and also inheritance property

appoint local lawyer that wil b most benifit 4 like giftView

Cencel or edit onlone delhi police fir Property 17 Apr 2019

Sir i have did a online fir, but by mistake i have given some wrong information so can i eeit it or cencel it please help me

yes amend itView

Regarding salary issue Labor 17 Apr 2019

I worked for a company. Now during full and final settlement. They did not pay me my complete amount

send legal deemand like giftView

Illegal entry in a disputed property Civil 17 Apr 2019

I have a title suit with my brothers for my share on a joint residential plot. I am Plaintiff. The gate of plot was locked by all of us and no one was...

take injunction against ur property against using taking permanent stay alsoView

illegally possession Property 17 Apr 2019

My land which number is 815 has illigely possecc by a people name Ramsagar pal.Adjsent to this land a GS land of .5 decimal first was in my possession...

u can file for stay order at ur High court . then u go to court of lawView

National company law tribunal Business 17 Apr 2019


To file a case in NCLT you need to be Financial/Operational Creditor under IBC, 2016. However, it depends upon the relief claimed by you against the opponents....View

Wife not complying to RCR agreement Family 17 Apr 2019

IN 2017 an RCR was filed by me on my wife. in the mediation, my wife said she is living separately on her own will due to irreconcilable differences and...

u can file divorce now as she failed to join u and claim custody of childrenView

should I agree with her condition Family 17 Apr 2019

Sir, my wife left my house with our minor daughter in 2008 and falsely alleged that she was driven out by my parents with my silent consent. She filed...

then again she file 125 maintence and 420 like giftView

May court issue an order that I have to pay her if I shall not maintai Family 16 Apr 2019

Sir, my wife left my house with our minor daughter in 2008 and falsely alleged that she was driven out by my parents with my silent consent. She filed...

then court will issue arrest warrant in like giftView

How to pay and whom to pay Civil 16 Apr 2019

Rent Due due as landlord ( power of attorney) died on June 2009, sent registered letter to another brother on july 2009 to know whom we pay,refused that...

dear client, 1 first of all ascertain the title holder of the property.2 pay rent to the legal owner of the propertyplease click LIKE to appreciateADV...View

Police confiscated my LED Projector Lamps Motor Vehicle 16 Apr 2019

I changed the head lights of my scooty to LED Projector Lamps. The police said that that's illegal and hence I have to remove them and confiscated my RC...

they can not do . you complain to high police officerView

Changing survey number of property which is court Civil 16 Apr 2019

Dear sir/ Madam, My mother had filed a partition suit on my uncle . After hearing the case honourable court granted injunction on the claimed survey...

yes my dear client what happening in the registration offices the persons who are working there are taking the bribe and doing all the illegal transcations...View

and3120;and3135;and3093;and3134;and3120;and3149;and3105;and3137; and31 Civil 16 Apr 2019

రెవిన్యూ రికార్డ్ లో మార్పులు...


Summoning more than one parties in a civil case Civil 16 Apr 2019

Respected Sir / madam, I am the plaintiff in a civil case. I wish to summon three parties, namely police, DDA and registar of properties on one date itself...

take Dasti summon or consult a counsel for service. I help u in thisView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd