Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1522)        Banking(24581)        Business(5020)        Consumer Protection(8496)        Crimes(15811)        Employee/Labor(3913)        Environmental (17779)        Family(142401)        Human Rights(6458)        Information Technology(197337)        Insurance(22389)        Intellectual Property(2689)        International Law (5480)        Maritime law(2496)        Motor Vehicle(29057)        Property(71706)        Tax(5080)        All Other(693602)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
House site trying to occupy Civil 8 Jun 2019

Hi My mother holding house site since 12 years. After death of my father my far relative trying to occupy

Seek police help and construct barricade around the plot. click like pleaseView

Release of documents by bank to NRI POA holder Property 8 Jun 2019

If I have a registered POA of the second holder to sell property (my name and name of POA giver) which is mortgage with a bank and if I pay off the loan,...

sir talk to the bank lawyer in person. View

Defund suspension issued by employer Labor 8 Jun 2019

Suspension. Letter has been issued by company. What steps to be taken by employee

first what mistake suspension letter was givenView

Interest in leasing Roof rights Property 8 Jun 2019

Hi! For some business purpose, I wish to lease the roof of my apartment building for 25 years. Through some research, I found that the roof rights can't...

No it is not possible even if the society allows for the living after the roof rights it is illegal and cannot be enforcedView

Procedure to Start and Register a Own Company in India Business 8 Jun 2019

I need to know how to get copyrights to my business idea and how can i start my own company and what are all the things i need to do? and How to register...

Please call me with full details. I'll guide you throughView

Regarding Duvorce Case and litigations Family 8 Jun 2019

My husband put divorce on me in 2015 under sec13a and j did not want divorce as I thought he will come back, if he realizes his mistake that he has thrown...

ask him to him to deposit in form dd in your sons name.further that ask if possible ask alimoneyView

Harrassment by Real state agent Property 8 Jun 2019

I was selling my property two months back My parents have died and i my sister is Australian Citizen. I was approached by a dealer and financier quoting...

yes take action against himView

Property gift to father by gift deed Property 8 Jun 2019

My daughter bought an apartment in Greater Noida,the flat is in my ,possession,but the tripartite sub-leasing not been done yet.She wants to gift the...

Hi, the apartment owner has every right even its has been without presence of owner through her lawyer in india write us to know more lawyer IndiaView

Age relaxation in government job. Labor 8 Jun 2019

Can SC ST OBC candidate availing age relaxation ( Overage as per UR category) occupy UR seat in government job of India ? I am from UR category, I want...

1) No, this is only possible if there are no UR category applicants seeking the govt job. 2) Please do click upon the like thumbs up tab shown below...View

How can I get my money back...Builder is no more in contact Property 8 Jun 2019

Hi I have been cheated by a builder whine I made payment of 2,76000 (in 4 cheques) in 2016. Looking at no progress in 12-18 months I asked him to refund...

Dear client as per your instructions cheques are bounced on 27/12/2018, so we are unbale to file cheque bounce case against builder as you have lost the...View

How to file a case against a client who issued a non cts cheque in 201 Banking 8 Jun 2019

Dear lawyer, Sir one of client issued a SBI non cts cheque to me in April-2019 as a post dated cheque of 20-june-2019. Now Bank says this cheque is...

Hi, You should initiate action against that . its simple to start, prepared application is with to me.You need to send a notice along with your signed...View

Abbusive husband and greedy mother in law harassing me Family 8 Jun 2019

I got married in Feb 2015 since then my MIl has tortured me for dowry my husband was jobless I worked fr 2 yrs ...she continued destroying my peace provoking...

divorce . meet a lawyer and file divorce case . thy can not change even if you send them to jailView

Blackmailing with grand child Family 8 Jun 2019

Madam grand child was grown up with grand parents for 18months. Now she is blackmailing our family by using innocent baby. With out any reason she will...

As per the guardians and words act the child should grow up with there parents, View

Filling of mental harassment and torture case Property 8 Jun 2019

Builder 1st agree for noc for transfer of flat with paid amount but after sometime 7dats later builder refused for noc . I m urgent need of money I want...

Hey dear. Are this building is comes in norm of municipal act, are their agreement to not sale without NOC, you should file complaint if you harass by...View

Law internship under you ANY 8 Jun 2019

Hey sir, shivangi this side I am pursuing ballb in Bangalore. So I want to ask that can you provide intership under you?

contact the lawyer in person . View

Late Smt Sharda Devi Vs ADA Property 8 Jun 2019

Hi Sir, My Grand mother was allotted an EWS flat (of value 25k) by ADA on emi basis. She paid all the emi and asked ADA to do registry in her favour...

You have to file your complaint with the consumer forum of Allahabad in this regard and definitely you will get decision in your favour as I have the similar...View

Lift Installation in Society Open Area Property 8 Jun 2019

I live on the ground floor, and it is a ground plus 3 floors. The society members want to install a lift, in the lawn, which is just 3 meters from my entrance...

No. May not be possible. The ground floor apartment is normally not allowed and check if your apartment is built and sold with prior government approved...View

To Legally proceed for the delay in possession of my Flat Property 8 Jun 2019

Dear Lawyer, Builder has delayed the possession of my flat for about 4 years. I see the construction progressing very slowly and he is not caring to...

fike consumer ask for delay and full constructed flat with damages for delayView

proprety civil suit in court Property 8 Jun 2019

main aap se yeh janana chatha hoon. ke kisi property civil suit main kya appellant/ plaintiff ko he sare fact proove karne hote hai aur kya Defendant ko...

sir case koi bhi ho chahe civil ya criminal complainant ko hi evidence dene hote hai . defense to apne bachav karega . defense agar zaruri hua to evidence...View

Registration of Flat Property 8 Jun 2019

If a property is booked in the name of Mr. B and token amount was given to the builder and now while doing registration for the same Mr. B wants to do...

call me for more details pleaseView

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd